What To Expect
Deciding what to do in the future is tough. But what if you had the chance to gain exposure in a company that invests in students and young professionals?
Many of our interns go on to successfully join the TC team.
- You’ll be expected to learn as much as you possibly can while you work, regardless of the department you sign up for
- You will be involved in research and projects for value-add
- You will get a chance to directly improve the company
- Minimum of 3 months commitment
- 5-day work week
- You are hungry to learn new things
- You are driven
- You are entrepreneurial and you enjoy solving problems
- You love working in a team
We welcome applications from polytechnic students and university undergraduates.